Turnabout is live! Are you ready for more Vermonty, MM romantic goodness? I can’t wait for you to read about my grumpy Scot’s second chance with his suit-loving ex-boyfriend. Here are ten things to look forward to in Auden and Carter’s story:
10) Auden’s kilt. I mean… need I say more?
9) Carter’s starchiness. There’s something irresistible about watching a buttoned-up hero come undone…
8) Only. One. Bed. I don’t want to give any more details on this one (no spoilers!) but it’s one of the tropes I can’t resist.
7) Vino & Veritas. I want to go browse the shelves and then have a drink in and amongst all the dark wood and leather and low lighting and beautiful people.
6) The bonus epilogue. When you get to the end of Turnabout, make sure to sign up to get your copy of the extra chapter! I dropped something adorable in chapter three that I follow up on in the bonus. Let me know if you catch it.
5) Aunt Bee. Carter’s dad and sister aren’t always on their best behaviour. Someone needed to have their head on straight, and Bee happily offered herself up for that role.
4) Stationery. Notes, letters, luxurious paper… Yes, please.
3) The tactile nature of letterpress. Weaving the sensory details of using antique printing presses into a love story made for a richness I didn’t anticipate before I started writing. Especially when it came to…
2) Auden’s hands. This hero, friends. I don’t want to pick favourites, but… I mean, between slinging delicious drinks and working century-old printing equipment, he’s so damn skilled with his hands. And trust me, Carter’s the beneficiary.
1) The second chance. My heroes hurt each other in the past. Working through that isn’t easy, but it’s worth it. I hope you enjoy their journey of making amends and falling in love with each other for a second time.
Glasses vs. beard. Suit vs. Flannel. Will these letterpress nerds get a second chance to make a forever impression?
Click here to get your copy on Amazon or read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited today!
“Auden and Carter are the swoony heroes I didn’t know I needed in my life! Turnabout is spectacular, and everyone should read it.” USA Today bestselling author Sarina Bowen
I don’t have time for an unplanned visit home to help out in my father’s struggling letterpress shop. My stint in Vermont will have to be short, for a couple of reasons:
One, I’m a busy executive trying to climb the corporate ladder.
Two, my ex is still my dad’s right-hand man in the shop. And I am not over him.
Nothing has changed at the Burlington shop. Auden still has his infuriatingly sexy Scottish accent. He’s still hot, and still stubborn. Between operating the antique press with his shirtsleeves rolled up, and moonlighting at Burlington’s hottest inclusive wine bar, he pushes every one of my attraction buttons.
My falling-in-love-again buttons, too. Except I’m his polar opposite. I love change, and taking chances. Everything he avoids in life.
So why am I trying to convince him to reach for more than we’ve ever dreamed of—the possibility of forever?
Turnabout is a second-chance romance with interfering family, groveling, and a large helping of artisan stationery geekery.